On all matters of public law,
Steering Legal works, both as consultants and litigation in the 2 following major areas:
· General public law
· European Union law, which increasingly irrigates national law.
General public law
· Assistance to businesses in preparing their responses to consultations relating to public procurement and public service delegations
· Assistance to public corporations and parastatal agencies in achieving their contractual arrangements (public procurement, public service delegations, administrative long-term leasehold contracts, lease agreements on State-owned land), experience in complex contractual arrangements
· Advice in the field of administrative law in general (administrative liability, administrative institutions, civil service law, etc.)
· Experiences in the field of urban planning and development
· Specific expertise in the energy sector: applicable regulations, support within the framework of renewable energy projects (from development to putting into operation)
· Representation and defence before all administrative bodies for the settlement of disputes, judicial and out-of-court settlements.
European Union Law
Mainly within the framework of public procurement contracts, competition law and economic law:
· Litigation involving European Community law, before both the national courts and the Community courts, including the Court of Justice of the European Union.
· Dissemination of legal monitoring bulletins at the request of our clients who want to be informed of the latest developments in European legislation
· Lobbying to the Community authorities (European Commission in particular) on behalf of our clients, particularly in the area of competition law and the internal market