Steering Legal works within the framework of property transactions:
· in advice, as well as
· Providing assistance within the framework of structuring and implementing property strategies
· Providing support and guidance in the context of complex property transactions
· Negotiation for the acquisition and sale of immovable assets and drafting of deeds (offer to sell/purchase and final deed of sale/purchase), assistance, in particular on sensitive subjects such as price and establishing guarantees
· Negotiation of commercial leases (both lessors and for lessees)
· Providing advice to banks and borrowers within the framework of setting up complex property financing
· Property litigation, particularly relating to acquisition (offers, deeds of sale, commercial leases), to VEFA/VEFER regulated operations (prior to renovation) and to building defects related to works.